About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Miss You Miss You


Tonight I wanted to use the Dream Garden Table stamp by Rubber Stampede and came up with the idea of the chair being empty and missing the person who was suppose to be sitting it.

The background was created by inking the raised sections of the inside of the spider web Cuttlebug Embossing folder with Onyx Black ink by Versa Fine, adding the paper and then putting the folder through the Cuttlebug. If you try this technique remember not to use permanent ink and wash the folder immediately.

I added some colour, Diamond Glaze to the vase, bling, and then added a sentiment from See D's “Say it again” set.

Well back to my messing stamp room to cleaning up and then on to the next card.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment