About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Cute Card Thursday (Challenge 184)


Animal Crackers are the theme of this week’s Cute Card Thursday’s challenge. I chose to use a digi stamp called “Cecil Wrapped Up” by Digi Doodles Shop. I think he is just so cute. I coloured him with markers and glitter pens to give the card holiday sparkle. I think he is ready for Christmas.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Have a creative day.

Judy

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card, love that pretty christmas paper!
    many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week,
    have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card and all of them with animals are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete