About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Swirls and Pearls - Pollycraft Challenge #111


I have been busy in my craft room tonight. This card was created for the Pollycraft Swirls and Pearls challenge. I love this digi from the Sweet Dreams collection called “Aurelia Joy”. I coloured the image with my Copic Markers and Martha Stewart’s metallic markers. I embossed a piece of glossy copper paper with the swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder. I added pearls and gems in white, copper and amber to complete the card.

I love the colour scheme of the card. It contains some of my most favourite colours.

Have a great day. I am heading back to my craft room to finish the other cards I started tonight.

Judy

1 comment:

  1. I love the embossed swirls and all your pearls, fabulous!
    Thanks for playing along in our Swirls and Pearls challenge this week over at Pollycraft :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete