About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Centre Stair Fold Card - Come and Get it Challenges


Sunday is time for Come and Get it Challenges and my last weeks as one their guest designer. Their Challenges are posted every Sunday Morning and I am probably one of first to check them out on Sundays. Every week they change the type of card you make.

Week 1: Theme
Week 2: Color
Week 3: Sketch
Week 4: Technique
Week 5: Anything goes (if there is a 5th Sunday in the Month)

http://comeandgetitchallenges.blogspot.com/

This is week four and the technique is the centre step card. The directions for this card can be found on Splitcoaststampers web site.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/centerstepcard/

I had fun colouring this pretty digi called Cloe Snow from McMahon Five Designs with my Copics, covered my card stock with some paper from my stash of Christmas papers and adding several sizes of snowflakes I cut out with my punches and die cutters and added them with dimensional tape. I then added glitter and bling to give the card sparkle and a free sentiment from Meljen Designs complete the card. I think with just changing the sentiment this card could easily be a winter birthday card.

Well back to my craft room.

Thanks for stopping by.

Judy

1 comment:

  1. Hello Judy,
    Very nice card. I have not seen that image before and i like it a lot. Your card is bursting with snowflakes...very cute.

    ReplyDelete