About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Aqua and Lime Green Challenge


There is a new challenge blog in town called the Dynamic  Duos Challenge and I have created this card for their first challenge.  Each week they will have two colours for you to use to create a card, scrapbook page, craft or digital project. Only the two colours, otherwise known as "The DynamicDuo", may be used in the project. They also allow neutrals.
This week’s colours were aqua and lime green which is such a pretty colour combination.   I chose to use this stamp of onies for my challenge card.   I look forward to many great challenges with this talented group. 

Judy

4 comments:

  1. What a cute baby card!
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Judy! Love your knotted ribbon/tags combo. Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable baby card! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, so happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos! Adorable card you created!

    ReplyDelete