About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

No Peeking


Alota Rubber Stamps is having an “It’s all about animals” challenge (#82) this week.  I am busy trying to get a start on my Christmas card for this year. I know it is only May but I need to make a couple of hundred cards so I decided to make a animal themed Christmas card to ener in the challenge.

 The mouse stamp I used to make the card is a stamp called “No Peeking” by Whipper Snapper Designs, Inc. I think the image of the mouse is very cute. I added several other elements including a clothes peg along with a sentiment to complete the card.

I would also like to enter this in the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my card.


Judy

2 comments:

  1. Love this image,with his christmas bell and all. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Judy, what a sweet image, and all the extras you added.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete