About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, March 4, 2013

Liebster Award

 
I  was very thrilled and very surprised that my new friend Natx nominated me for the Liebster award. I meet Natx through the Come and Get It Challenge Blog which she is presently a guest design team member and I am on the design team. Thank you Natx.

ABOUT THE AWARD - this award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you’ve been nominated you in turn award it to blogs that you like to visit that have fewer than 200 followers.  This is to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs. RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE - you must thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award on your blog. Give the award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate that have less than 200 followers.  Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award.

PAY IT FORWARD - Listed below are five blogs that I like to visit and it would be great if you dropped in on them.

Paige is a fellow crafter that I have know most of my card making life. Paige and I have never meet in person but have exchanges cards and belonged to the some of the same crafting groups.   Paige urged me to blogging and get involved in challenges. Presently Paige is part of the design team that I also belong to called the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges. Paige is and has been part of many other the design teams.  Check out her beautiful clean and simple designed cards on her blog at  She Who Must Stamp.

Shell, also known as the Alaskan Stamper is a fellow designer on the Come and Get It Challenge Blog.  I love popping in to visit her blog, her cards and other projects are a work of art.  Shell is very creative artist. Check out Shell’s projects at Creative Crafting by Shell.

Cindy, a Canadian blogger, is design team member of Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges and Come and Get It Challenges. Cindy works full time but some how finds time to be creative, supportive and manage two challenge blogs.  Check out Cindy’s blog at Creating with Cindy, read about her love of her birds and get inspired by her crafting projects. 



Raquel, a crafter with lots of imagination and design sense. I like how she had set up her blog to show her art work and give details on how she created her cards.  It is very clean and simple to read.  Check out Raquel's blog at Raq's Creations.

Last, but not least, Kat, another Canadian blogger from Kat’s Stampin’ Stamp Pad blog.  I have just started following Kat work and love her mix media  and journal projects.  Her projects are always so colourful and creatively beautiful. Check out her blog at  Kat’s Stampin’ Stamp Pad.

I know that some Bloggers out there do not like to receive these types of awards, I hope I do not offend any of my nominees. Please accept them in the spirit that they have been given which is one of admiration and friendship.


Judy

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for visiting my blog Judy and for this award! I appreciate your lovely comments and will certainly pay it forward! It's lovely to meet another fellow Canadian blogger who loves to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy, much appreciated. Sorry I missed it originally.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete