About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Easel Card Challenge at Fitztown this week



I made this card for the Fitztown easel card challenge this week using one of Morgan Fitzsimon's wild animal images, wild 3.  I thought he was a great image for an easel card. 

The products I used for this challenge are:
  • Digital image by Morgan Fitzsimons
  • Leopard skin rubber stamp
  • Sentiment stamp
  • Copper embossing powder
  • metal finding
  • grass punch
  • Copics
  • Nestabilities
  • Distress Inks
I think this card will make a great masculine birthday card and the easel fold make it interesting.  Thank you for stopping by and remember to stop by Fitztown's challenge blog and check out the cards of the rest of the members of the design team. 

Judy

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Here Come the Boys - Anything goes for the boys.
A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes 
Scrapping4funChallenges - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - Anything except Christmas

11 comments:

  1. Wow, love your coloring and the nature feeling of your easel card!! Hugs Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrr, this is FABULOUS!!!
    Hugs,Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card brilliant layout. Thank You for Playing and sharing your creation with us at Here Come The Boys! Good Luck from Woo, Sharon, Teresa, Donna, Jacky, Ginny, Becky, Mojca, Mandz, Stacey & Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely awesome easel card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, your coloring is amazing! This is gorgeous. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a beautiful tiger. A very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week,
    hugs
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous easel card! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and image, thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning easel card, lovely image!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card! Love the colors and design! Thanks for sharing with us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning image. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC. x

    ReplyDelete