About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, June 9, 2014

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

This is my tag I made for my long time stamping friend, Paige.  I have several Prima Dolls rubber stamps and they had never seen any ink so Paige suggested a Prima Doll swap.  I decided to make a Tag for her with one of my stamps and here it is:


I made my tags with my Cricut from the  Bags, Tags, Boxes and More 2 cartridge.  I used Distress Inks to add some colour to the edges, I then added some rubber stamped flowers, beaded lace, die cut butterflies, ribbon and bling.  The Prima Doll was coloured with Copic.    My sentiment I did with my computer using a quote I had seen on Pinterest. 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a creative day.

I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
Ditzie Digi Designs -Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Things with Wings
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper – Anything goes with Patterned Paper
Scrap It Girl - Things With Wings
Color Me Creative Challenge -Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Love your tag I love these stamps must get round to buying some. I love the colours you have used.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamp or digi on your project challenge #5
    Good luck
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Beautiful Tag and love the colours. When I see these stamps it makes me want to put eyes, nose and mouth on lol. Thankyou for joining us at Ditzie Digi Designs. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for June - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet tag!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete