About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, September 20, 2014

3 of Something Challenge at Come and Get It.


I made this card for a challenge at Come and Get It Challenges.  The challenge is to make a card , your choice of theme as long as you have 3 of something on the card. How easy is this challenge.

  • Digital Stamp - Bugaboo - Flower Bird
  • Paper from my stash and Momenta
  • Sentiment stamp  - A Muse Art Stamps
  • Martha Stewart punch (my three flowers)
  • Stampin Up - banner die
  • Copics and Gelli Pen
  • Misc: Lace and Pearls from my stash


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a very creative day. Off to clean up my craft room again. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams - Challenge  - Let's Celebrate 
One Stitch At A Time -  Anything Goes with a Flower
Opus Gluei - 92 Happy Birthday!
Robyn`s Fetish - W Use a Die Cut or Punch
Stamping Sensations -  September Challenge Things with Wings
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. I adore the bright happy colours of this card! I think the turquoise background is absolutely perfect for it! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this little birdie is so cute. Your coloring is just beautiful, as well as the design of your card with the embellishments. :D
    Thank you for joining us at One Stitch At A Time Challenge #220.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely colour palette Judy and eye catching design.

    Thanks so much for joining us again at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and stunning flowers. Thanks for shring it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little birdie is just so cute, and the pretty background paper sets it off perfectly! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love that little hat on her little birdy head. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This males me smile. Stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dream

    ReplyDelete