About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, September 15, 2014

Altered Clock


I had fun this week creating this altered clock for the Not Just Cards Challenge blog.  Lacy Sunshine is one of the sponsors of the challenge and I used this cute image called Emily Raindrops 1920's.

The supplies that I used for this card are:
  • Alcohol Inks - for colouring the outside of the clock
  • Cricut - fence
  • Lacy Sunshine - image Emily Raindrops
  • Flower, Washi tape, gems and pearls from my stash
  • Copics
  • Butterfly dies
  • Paper - for butterflies and clock face - pocket Full of Posies Stack
  • Paper - from my Stash
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a creative day. Try something different this week and join us at Not Just Cards Challenges.


I am entering my project in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge 9 - Let's Celebrate with Jewels or Pearls
A girl who crafts - Always ANYTHING GOES
Stamping Sensations - September Challenge Things with Wings
Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes must be mixed Media
Lacy Sunshine - Use something with wings



4 comments:

  1. Wow, it's stunning! I love the clock and all the details! So glad you joined our 'things with wings' challenge.
    hugs
    Marilyn DT Lacy Sunshine Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Judy and so creative, it's absolutely perfect for our theme at Stamping Sensations challenge, thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dream

    ReplyDelete