About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, September 29, 2014

Amalia's Christmas Present




Inside of Tag


Not Just Cards Challenge Blog is having a Anything Goes Challenge this week and this is one of my projects for the challenge.  The digital image is called Amalia's Christmas present and the image is by Dilly Beans one of the sponsors of the challenge this week. 

The tag has a magnet that holds the front flap in place and I coloured the image with Copic Markers .  To complete the card used a diecut snowflakes, bling and ribbon.  Hope you will join us this week. Check out our challenge blog and get inspired by the creativity of the  rest of the design team. 

I am entering this tag in the following challenges:

Crafty Bloggers Network - (Sept) Anything Goes
Hobbycutz - Not a Card
Hiding in my Craft Room -  Any Holiday!
Completely Christmas - Anything Goes
    Winter Wonderland must be Christmas – Layer It Up

    2 comments:

    1. Such a beautiful tag! I love the colours and cute image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland - good luck!
      Rebecca.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Awww . . . what a sweet tag!!! It's just perfect for our "any holiday" challenge over at HIMCR this week. Thanks so much for joining us!!! Good Luck!!!

      Kathy - HIMCR DT
      UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete