About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Charming



The challenge at Creative KnockOuts this week is to create a card with the theme of Charming.  Lacy Sunshine is the sponsor of the challenge and as we know we could call of their images charming.  

I chose to use the image called Eleanor Chillin'.  The supplies I used to create my card are :


Happy Birthday stamp by 
Pattern paper, card stock, and vellum from my stash
Paper flower - punched
Copic Markers 
Stitch diecut by Lil' Inker Designs
Butterfly die
Brad from my stash 
White Gelli Pen

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Lacy Sunshine Use Something With Wings
    Cute Card Thursday - Dies and Punchs
      Sisterhood of Crafters  - Lots of layers
        Stampavie and More -  Birthday
          Cuttlebug Mania - Anything Die Cut 
          Wonderful Wednesdays  Always Anything Goes
          Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

          8 comments:

          1. Just ADORABLE Judy and FABULOUS coloring! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOTS OF LAYERS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
            Darlene
            one of the 'Sistahs'
            The Sisterhood of Crafters
            DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

            ReplyDelete
          2. Such a cute card and fabulous image and coloring. Maggie - DT Teamie

            ReplyDelete
          3. Cute image and I love the stitched die cut

            Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

            ReplyDelete
          4. OH! Love her!!! Very cute card!! Thanks for sharing with us at Through the Craft Room Door (TTCRD) challenge! Good luck and hope to see you next week!
            Hugs
            Darcy

            ReplyDelete
          5. Super cute card love the flower and butterfly embellishments! Your DT Sister Pam

            ReplyDelete