About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, September 29, 2014

Little Girls Purse


Hi, I am back with another project that I made for the Not Just Cards challenge.  This week I used an image from Dilly Beans Digi Stamps, one of our sponsors called Brooke.  You can purchase the digi stamp here.

I used a template for my little purse that I found at Mels Stampz to cut out the basic purse and then made a couple of modifications to the pattern.

The supplies I used to make the purse were:
  • Pattern paper by Momenta
  • Copic Markers
  • Buttons, card stock, brad from my stash
  • Image by Dilly Beans
  • Memory Box Die - Debutante Frame
  • Flowers - punch
Thank you for stopping by and have a very creative day.  

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party by Craftin Desert Divas -  Anything but a Card
Make My Monday -  Die cuts and/or Punches
Whoopsi Daisy  - 2 or More Designer Papers


5 comments:

  1. Great project thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is sooo pretty! Everything goes together so nicely.

    Thanks for joining our "Anything but a card" Linky Party over at Craftin' Desert Divas. Hugs ~ DT Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project thank you for joining us in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge
    Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bag, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy

    ReplyDelete