About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Outdoor Fun


Creative Knockout has a challenge this week called "outdoor fun" and this is my card I made for the challenge.  Dr. Digi is the sponsor of the challenge and I used one of their images called  BBQ Bill.
The sentiment stamp is by Stampendous.  I thought it was a fun little summer card and great for a BBQ invitation.

Join us at Creative Knockout and show us your favourite outdoor activity. Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Judy! Love the sentiment, it goes perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Looks like he's wondering - should I or should I not eat this? LOL! Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy love the way you colored the image looks great I guess us McKay's are on the same train of thought I used him to for my card!! Your Teamie Pam MacKay

    ReplyDelete