About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, October 27, 2014

Noel Noel


Holly Jolly Christmas challenges is having a bingo challenge this week.  

Ribbon
Texture
Glitter
Rhinestones
2 designer papers
Twine
Die cuts
Punches
PEARLS

I chose to use the bottom row (die cuts, punches and pearls).  The digital image I used is from Stamp and Create, one of our sponsors this week and is called Noel Carols by Saturated Canary.

I layered my pattern papers that I cut out with a card creator die, layered a Memory Box wreath die, punched musical notes, and then added pearls and gemstones. 

The image was coloured with Copics and to complete the card I added a Noel button from my stash that I coloured with Distress Tea Dye ink.  Come join us at Holly Jolly this week.  There are lots of possibilities with this bingo challenge.  Just create your card and enter it here

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges ~ Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant ~ Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
My Perfect Life – Christmas Cards
Allsorts Challenge - Christmas




5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Judy, I especially adore the music paper it gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card Judy! That music paper is awesome...I need to find some!!!
    DT Sis Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to love about this card. the papers are awesome just like the coloring, and the sentiment is perfect.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the music theme of this pretty card - the red, black , sepia background paper combo is great. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete