About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Recipe Challenge at Come and Get It


Cindy at Come and Get It Challenges has a recipe challenge this week. The card recipe is diecuts, ribbon, bling and designer scrapbook paper. 

Lacy Sunshine is one of the sponsors of the challenge and I used one of their cute images called Rory's Christmas Presents Delivery.  Isn't she cute?  

The supplies I used for this card are:

  • Lacy Sunshine image
  • Ribbon from my stash
  • Copic Markers
  • Brazzill Basic Paper - Worth Remembering
  • Card Creator diecut
  • Bling from my stash

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Creative Fingers:  ATG
Creative Corners:  ATG
Sister Act:  ATG
The Paper Girls:  ATG
Art by Miran Challenge: ATG
Inspiration Destination Challenge : ATG
A Random Fan Challenge : ATG
Party Time Tuesday Challenge: ATG
House of Cards Monthly Challenge: Punches and Dies

8 comments:

  1. Love the die cut you used, it perfectly frames Rory, and of course your coloring is amazing.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Judy love the image thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination on this week's challenge
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloring on this, Judy! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO pretty! I adore the gorgeous image, your coloring, and the fabulous die cut frame! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy...your Image is soo soo cuutee and colored so lovely too...adorabe die cute frame you have choosen too...very very sweeeettt Christmas card. I love this..
    Thanks for sharing with us at HOC and hope you play again next month...
    Hugs,
    Monika
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colouring and a really cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at HOC. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card with cute Rory .. love your colouring .. thank you for sharing it with us at Art by Mi Ran challenge #17... good luck ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  8. The die cut is gorgeous and your colouring is great. Thank you for joining us at HOC.

    ReplyDelete