About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, October 13, 2014

Snow Friends, Snowman Challenge at Holly Jolly this Week


It is time for a "snowman" challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges this week.  Everyone loves snowman.  I used one of our sponsors, The Stamping Boutique's images for the challenge called snow friends

I coloured my image with my Copics, added glitter, picture corners, gell snowflakes and a paper ribbon sentiment. It was a fun card to make. I hope you will join us this week at Holly Jolly.  
Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Glorious Christmas - snowman
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - Snowflakes
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything goes
Little Claire's Designs - Christmas Theme
We do Doobaboo - Christmas
Crafters Blogger Network - Christmas
The Glory of Christmas Challenges - snowmen

10 comments:

  1. They look like fun snowmen. Thanks for playing at little claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Judy! Love your papers and all the perfect little touches that make this so sweet!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card and I'm loving the sparkle from those gel snowflakes. Thanks for playing along at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheeky set of snowmen, they look as if they are up to no good!
    Thanks for joining in at ATSM this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those snowmen Judy! That image is just too cute..just like your card!
    DT Sis Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card you have create Judy, I love the snowflake embellishments, they go so well with the dotted paper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love your trio of snowman and the pops of snow are just perfect. Great combo of DSPs too! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Judy, love what you did with the snowmen great colors, and DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your happy trio, well designed card! Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it - a really fun card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete