About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, November 24, 2014

Christmas Calendar



This altered clip board was made for this weeks Not Just Cards challenge.   I used a Bugaboo Christmas image called Ava and Deacon Christmas Sign.  Bugaboo is one of our fabulous sponsors this week.  Check out Not Just Cards and see the beautiful work of the design team and the great sponsors and prizes we have.

I coloured my image with Copic Markers and Distress Ink, found a calendar on a google search and added some Christmas bling.  I hope you enjoy the project and will join us this week at Not Just Cards.  






No comments:

Post a Comment