About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Lacy Sunshine Button Challenge


This is my project using a cute free image I received from  Lacy Sunshine Facebook group.  Her name is Izzybella Boo Cute As A Button and I am entering it in their cute as a button challenge. 

I coloured my image with Copic Markers and a white gell pen. I added some flower stamps by Majenta, butterflies cut out of some paper by MME called Sunny. I added some punched grass and buttons and baker's twine for flowers which I doodled the stems and leaves.  Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.  

I am entering this project in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiment Designs -Basket, Bag, Box
Deep Ocean Challenge-Flowers
Digi Choosday Challenge -Anything Goes
Doodle Pantry  -  Anything Digital Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Flowers for Her
2 Cute Ink Challenge - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes or Twist of Ribbon
Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Cute as a Button

9 comments:


  1. This is a gorgeous bag, such a fabulous design and so beautifully embellished. Love your coloring and cute image <3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy this is absolutely gorgeous love the image also the colours a great gift bag.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice project! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
    /Pillan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge and our Anything Goes theme. Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your gift bag! It's sooooo pretty! Good Luck in the 2 Cute Ink Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bag project Judy. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet GDTx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous bag! Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous thanks for joining us at NJC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete