About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, December 14, 2015

Eat, Drink and Be Merry


The last challenge of 2015.  We have had a great year at Incy Wincy Designs.  Lots of great sponsor and fabulous participant in our challenges. 

For this challenge the theme is  to make your project related to Christmas and be humorous.  Dr. Digi's House of Stamps is the sponsor of the challenge and it a great source of humorous stamps. 

Dr. Digi's House of Stamps

The image I used is called Christmas Chris .  I coloured the image with Copics and a glitter pen.   The background papers are by Bazzilla and I added a sentiment by A Muse Artstamps and some holly to complete the card. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a very Happy Holiday, see you in 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment