About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, May 1, 2017

Big Chief


It is May and time for another challenge at Eclectic Ellapu.  The theme is anything Goes.  Hope you will join us this month.  

I decided for this challenge to use an first Nations stamp I have had in my collection for a very long time but I have forgotten who the manufacture of the stamp is. 

The feather headband was stamped on some watercolour paper that I had used Brusho on.  I liked the effect of the splatters on the feathers.  I also used a Tim Holts die for the arrow.  I used the revered image as a stencil.  The feathers are also dies from my collection.

Thank you for stopping by and remember to pop over to our challenge blog to see the inspiring creations of our design team.    Remember my favourite saying from  Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” 

Have a creative day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment