About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2018

Love is in the Air


This is my second card that I have created for LeAnn's World 101 for July. love is the theme of my card and I uses this cute digital image from LeAnn's World 101 called Love Birds. I think she makes an adorable cupid. I used a Cheery Lynn step die to make my card shape.



The image is coloured with Copics, glitter pen and Wink of  Stella.  Once I had my card coloured I then added some hearts, sentiment and some pretty roses.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will join us on Facebook remember to also pop over to LeAnn's Esty Shop to view her amazing digital images. 

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Crafting with Attitude - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and the shape you have used is gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
    Monica C. DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image and love the step card
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments
    Hugs from Afrika!

    ReplyDelete