About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2018

B0000!


Time for another Halloween card using a great image from LeAnn's World 101. the image for my card is from LeAnn's collection on Esty called Nathan and I made it for one of my grandsons for Halloween. 

I coloured the image with Copics, pencil crayons, panpastel, geli pen and added some Halloween rubber stamp images to complete the card. 

Come join the fun on Facebook at LeAnn's World 101  or visit our challenge blog  LeAnn's World 101

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Always Everything Goes
The Fairy and the Unicorn - Anything Goes /optional Spooky
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Fall/Halloween



No comments:

Post a Comment