About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, February 25, 2019

Layers and Layers


The theme of the challenge this week at Crafty Cardmakers is flowers. I decided to pull out my assortment die cuts and play layering them.

The card base and one of the flowers are Sizzix dies,  the sentiment is Tim Holtz  and I have forgotten who made the others dies. 

To complete the card I added some pearls.

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.  Stop by our challenge blog to be inspired by our design team. Hope you will join our challenge. 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous Judy. I love that floral background die.
    Hope you are having a great day.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Judy, loving all those gorgeous layers. Wishing you a happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flowers! So beautifully layered.

    ReplyDelete