About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, September 16, 2019

Autumn Card


Time for another great challenge at Crafty CardMakers.  The theme of this challenge is autumn colours. 

I just love autumn and the beautiful coloured leaves.  I made this card using my Pentart Alcohol Inks and  die cuts out of Tim Holtz's metallic copper paper. I loved the colour combination.  I played with the inks until I found an pattern in the inks that I was pleased with.  

This was a very quick card but I loved the look and colours. Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.  Pop over to our challenge blog to be inspired by our creative design team. 



7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so gorgeous Judy! Your background is amazing and I love the gold leaves! Looks sensational! Have a great day! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely card. The fall colors are my favorite. [Bunny]``

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Judy the background is just gorgeous. I love the look of alcohol inks and these are, of course, the perfect blend of colours for the theme. Those die cut leaves are also perfect.

    Thanks for being such a good teamie.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work, just love those colours and the gold leaves!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This might be a quick card but it's gorgeous, love it to bits. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, and really tempting me to get some alcohol inks. If only I had more storage space!

    ReplyDelete