About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers

We have another great challenge this month at Crafty Gals Corner, the theme is "uses flowers" in your design. 

Our wonderful sponsor this month is Digi Doodle Studios.


The prize the challenge is 3 digis  from Digi Doodles Studios.

I used Digi Doodle Studios image called Briar Berry Spry Fairy

This is my card I made with the image.


I used several different products on my card including

Copics
Gel Pen die cuts
Gems
Pentart Gold Glitter Pen
Pentart 3D Decor Pen - Ice
Nuvo Drops - Crystal
Pentart Glitter Pen - Rainbow
Wink of Stella

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.  Remember to pop over to our challenge blog, Crafty Gals Corner to be inspired by our talented design team.

Digi Doodles Facebook Group - March Challenge
digi Doodles Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations- Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom door - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Delightful image and gorgeous colour combo Judy. Also good to catch up with you again

    Happy crafting

    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments this fortnight :)
    Crafty Hugs

    ReplyDelete