About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Anything Goes with Water Challenge


Hi!  I am back with a card for this week's challenge at Come and Get IT Challenges.  The Paper Shelter is the sponsor and I chose to use on of their beautiful images for their collect. The image is called A. Mucha Influence - Summer.

To make my card I used the following supplies:


  • Digital image by The Paper Shelter
  • Spellbinder create a card die called Heirloom Legacy
  • Copics
  • Gell Pen
  • Flower Punch Fiskars
  • Ribbon, bling, paper, brad from my stash


Thank you for stopping by and have a very creative day.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar –  Anything Goes
Fairytale Stampers -  must use stamp / digi stamp -Flowers/Ribbon
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - W -Use Some Flowers
One Stitch At A Time - -  Anything Goes with a Flower
  •   

    7 comments:

    1. Judy that is one beautiful card!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Judy loved your comment on my blog thank you so much, Judy this is gorgeous I love that beautiful image also the wonderful colours, the die cut frame and that awesome flower.
      hugs
      lorraine x

      ReplyDelete
    3. Your card is stunning! Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (DT)

      ReplyDelete
    4. What an adorable card! I really like the image - your colouring is beautiful! Love the flower too! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Use Some Flowers challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

      KT Fit Kitty
      Glitter n Sparkle DT
      http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

      P.S. I'm celebrating my 50th birthday next month with Candy! Come help me celebrate - here's the link: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/09/birthday-blog-candy.html

      ReplyDelete
    5. Love this card you did, it's just beautiful. Love, love that blue flower. :D Beautiful colored image too. :D
      Thank you for sharing and joining us at One Stitch At A Time.
      Deborah DT

      ReplyDelete
    6. Judy, she is adorable! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

      TTFN,

      CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
      craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. A wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Stampers.
      Hugs
      Andrea

      ReplyDelete