About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, September 29, 2014

Welcome Little One




I made this tag for the Not Just Cards challenge this week.  I used with sweet bad image from Karleigh Sue Digis.  The image is called Baby Shower Cake

Once  I had coloured my image with Copic Makers I die cutted the image , the tag and the little design and added a ribbon and pearls my tag was complete.   It is ready to add it to a baby gift for an upcoming shower.  

Thank you for stopping by to take a look.  Pop over to the Not Just Cards challenge blog and see all of the other projects our design team has created to inspire you. 

I am entering this tag in the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party by Craftin Desert Divas -  Anything but a Card
Make My Monday -  Die cuts and/or Punches
All Crafts Challenge - Anything but a Card
Craft-Dee BowZ -Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow 
Make My Monday -  Die cuts and/or Punches



6 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!! I love this sweet image.... Wow, I might have to stop on over and get it! I have some baby showers coming up soon!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge: Love of Ribbons!! Can't wait to see what you create next time!! Come back soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    LTC DT
    Crafty and Green

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, super sweet tag...
    Thank you for sharing this with us girls over at Craftin Desert Divas.
    Nanné CDD DTM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable tag! Such a sweet image beautifully colored and layered on your tag. Thank you for joining our "Love of Ribbon" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lacy die cuts help make this card special. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet tag !!! Such a pretty image !!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Craftin' Desert Divas !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra DTM

    ReplyDelete