About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Many Thanks


This week at Creative Knockouts is a Thankful Challenge.  We have many reasons to say thanks and challenge is to say thank you with a card.  


My card is made with a digi from Doodle Pantry called Agapanthus Flower and the sentiment is part of the image package.  I think the flowers are very pretty. To complete my card I used layers of coordinating card stock, some pearls and Goosebumps to give the card some texture and shimmer.  


Hope you will join us this week and have a creative day.  

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Inky Impressions - Flowers & Leaves 
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes
Little Red Wagon - Giving Thanks
Whimsy Inspiration - Anything Goes
A girl who craft - Always ANYTHING GOES
    Creatalicious Challenges - Flower Power

    5 comments:

    1. Very pretty card love the pearl embellishments!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Judy, this is so pretty! I love the added pearls. They give the card a touch of elegance. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
      Ema
      CB Owner

      ReplyDelete
    3. Oh, what a beautiful card!

      Thanks for playing with us the challenge of Inspiration Destination!

      Good Luck and I hope see you again!

      Gr. Meggi DT.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Your thank you card is so elegant. Thanks for joining this week's Giving Thanks challenge at Little Red Wagon.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Judy, this is so beautiful. Love your coloring and the pretty swirls. Maggie - DT Teamie

      ReplyDelete