About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, September 18, 2017

Autumn - Time for Sharing


The theme of the challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week is Autumn.  Autumn is one of my favourite times of the year. I used a digital harvest image from DZ Doodles Digital Stamps for my card.  I loved their harvest scene.  The image was coloured with pencil crayon, Copics and gel pen.  To complete the card  I added a ribbon and a sentiment using an old Hero Arts Stamp. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week. Check our our Crafty Cardmakers web site to be inspired by our talented design team. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Judy. Lovely autumnal card, gorgeous images. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous autumnal card Judy. Love all the colours. Hugs Kimx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Judy! Love the image and you've coloured it beautifully!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, and so beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, beautiful colours! Love it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete