About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Bird-Day


This card was created for the “For the Birds” challenge on the group Enjoy Michael Strong’s Rubber Stamps. I used part of Michael’s mosaic frame along with an embossing folder, a little bird stamp by PSX, ribbon, Happy Bird-day by A Muse Artstamps , layers of paper and bling.

When I looked at the little bird rubber stamp for the company name I noticed that the date on the stamp was 1992. It must have been one of the first stamps I ever bought.

I better head off to bed. Sometimes when I am in my craft room I forrget about the time and before I know it is nearly morning.

Get creating everyone!

Judy

1 comment:

  1. Judy, this is stunning! I love everything about the card design and the bird image is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete