About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Coffee Theme Blog Hop


I created these two coffee cups cards for my Yahoo Group Enjoy Michael Strong's Rubber Stamps Coffee Theme Blog Hop. To join in the hop you had to create a card, tag or whatever with a coffee theme using at least one Michael Strong's Rubber stamps. I found a free coffee cup template at and used Microsoft word to manipulate the size of the card.

http://www.freecraftdownloads.co.uk/paper/v/templates/Other/coffeecup1.jpg.html

To create the designs on the coffee cups I used the Cloisonné leaves and the Mosaic frame rubber stamps. I love challenges where you have to improvise and use what you have in your stash.

I had fun joining in the Blog Hop.

next blog: Michael Strong's
http://www.blog.strongstamps.com/

Judy

11 comments:

  1. Judy! How cute - what a great idea! I want mugs like these!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever Judy! Love the cards - Mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that mosaic look. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of your cards. The cups are fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!

    BrendaLea A. - Purple Lady
    prpldy (at) comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh in real they would make great Latte Machiato coffee cups...like your idea also a latte Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS Cards, Judy!! Really enjoying this blog hop with my morning CUPPA :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very clever ... love your style!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete