About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, June 19, 2017

Here Comes Summer


Here comes summer is the theme of this week's challenge at Crafty CardmakersWhen I think of summer I think about the beautiful colours of all of the flowers and the butterflies . I have used alcohol inks in several colours on my background and then added a die that reminds me of my parents fence when I was growing up.  The butterflies also were coloured with Alcohol inks and  a white gell pen. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.  Remember to stop by our challenge blog and be inspired by the creative works of our design team and join in our challenge. 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Judy! Love the multi coloured background and the pretty die cut overlay. The butterflies are the perfect focal point. Love it!! Have a fabulous day! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mind blowing gorgeous creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Judy. There always seemed to be loads of butterflies around when we were kids, now not so much which is a shame. Hope you are well. Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So love this Judy, great card. Love the way you've covered the background with the die cut. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Judy. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO pretty Judy. I like the colours peeping through the lattice. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, this is really pretty. I strolled through the blog, amazing work. You are very talented. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy, love this gorgeous, colourful card. Always like to see butterflies too, makes me think summer is here at last!

    Crafty smiles

    June x

    ReplyDelete