About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, December 11, 2017

Merry Christmas from Crafty Cardmakers




Merry Christmas from the Crafty Cardmakers team. This is our last challenge of 2017 and the theme is Christmas.

I made this Christmas card for a friends little new born daughter's first Christmas.  The image is by Mo's Digital Pencil.  I coloured the image is coloured with Copics, diamond glaze, white gel pen,  and a glitter pen.  I added stars, trees and a sentiment to finish the card.

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.  Remember to check out the inspiring creations of our talented design team.  Hope you will join us this challenge.  Merry Christmas and we will see you in 2018. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, love this cute card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Judy, I need to make one of these for my newest little granddaughters first Christmas.
    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete