About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, July 16, 2018

Going to the Beach


I am back with my card for this week's challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, the theme of the challenge is holidays/vacation. Going to the beach is one of my favourite things to do on vacation and I decides to make a beach scene card.

My card was created using  a rubber stamp from Whimsy Stamps called Beach Scene and a beach frame  cutting die by Amy Design. My beach scene was coloured with copics and pencil crayons and I added a couple of finding to complete the card. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week. Remember to pop over to our challenge blog to view the beautiful projects of our design team. 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Artistic Impressions - Anything Goes
Cards in Envy - On the Beach
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Journeys - Summer Lovin"

7 comments:

  1. Hi Judy. This is a great card, gorgeous details. Wishing you a lovely crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and I so like the border die beach frame. Great image too. You put it all together so nicely! Love it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great beach card! Love the beach frame and your coloring is awesome. Thanks for sharing over at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy! This is amazing and what a fabulous die cut that is. It frames the image just perfectly. Thanks so much for joining my Summer Lovin' Blog Challenge and Good Luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the frame for your beautiful scene.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Judy
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete