About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Christmas Duck


Inside


Christmas birds are the theme of this week’s challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges.  I have used a Christmas duck for his challenge from Penny Black.  I had in my stash some small Christmas file folders by Rusty Pickle and  I decided to use one as the base of my card with a couple of small clips with red dots to hold the card closed. 

I layered Christmas papers, added glitter, a couple of sentiments and some Christmas lights to complete the card. 
Get your Christmas cards done early this year, come join the fun at Holly JollyChristmas Challenges. 
Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.

Judy

3 comments:

  1. Great card Judy and the Christmas duck is very cute, love the colours you used to colour him in. The added light bulbs on the inside of the card is very clever. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this?? Love the Ducks, and how you have added everything to the inside of the card, as well! Love the File Folders~

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card, it's got a bird on it, so it's got to be cool lol.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete