About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

First Post for Holly Jolly Chritmas Challenges

I am so excited, this is the first post for Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges and we are going to have Christmas challenges all year round.   I was invited to be part of the design team.  Cindy, Julie, Meighan and I will be making up the Holly Jolly Christmas team of elves.  We will be picking a winner every week who will receive the Holly Jolly Christmas winner’s badge. 
We also have more exciting news, Bugaboo Digi Stamps will be sponsoring one challenge a month and Random org will pick the winner of the 7 Bugaboo Stamps.  Bugaboo Digi Stamps is sponsoring our first challenge so I hope you all will join in.  Check out the Bugaboo Digi Stamps at:   http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

This week was Cindy's turn to choose the challenge and she chose to do a colour challenge. The colours are Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke. Someone must have had fun picking the names for these colours .  
And here is my card.
I decided to use a digi stamp by Bugaboo called DeDe's ornaments for my card.  I wanted to add a 3D Christmas tree so I made a easel card so that my tree could stand up.  I think DeDe looks cute standing next to the tree.  
Please join us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges.  Get your Christmas cards done early this year.  http://hollyjollychristmaschallenge.blogspot.ca/




Thanks for stopping by.
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Great card Judy. I love it that tree is adorable, and she does look great standing beside it.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 3D Christmas Tree Judy and that image is a great Christmas choice. I sometimes find myself in the same situation :) Meg

    ReplyDelete