About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Dragonfly on Mica


It is day two for me as Card Captain at my Yahoo group Enjoy Michael Strong Stamps and my card today is using Mike’s dragonfly and mica.  I love the effect of the leafing foil and PearlEx Powder that I put between the layers of mica.  The background stamp is called “Italian Poem” by Hero Arts which I edged the paper with gold embossing powder.  I also used an embossing folder for part of the background and rubbed it with metallic rub to tie the papers and the dragonfly together. 

Well back to my craft room to stamp some more. 
 Judy

1 comment:

  1. To be honest, I even could not imagine how hard it is to find decent piece of info on the above topic. Afghan Incense

    ReplyDelete