About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Luck of the Irish


This is my card for this weeks challenge at Come and Get It Challenges this week. The challenge is to create a St. Patrick's day card.  Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo and they have a fantastic prize for one lucky winner. 


To create my card I used a Bugaboo image called JJ Calendar Month - March. I think she is so cute. I love her celebration of St. Patrick's Day look.  Thank you for stopping to take a look and I hope you have a creative day.  

Judy

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
 Copic Spain Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper – Anything goes 
 Digi Galore - Anything Goes
 Doodle Pantry - Any Digi Goes
The Doodle Garden - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes




5 comments:

  1. This is a great card !! I love your design ! Thank you so much for joining us at Jo's FFC !!

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun card! and such a cute image, too!

    thank you so much for joining our 'anything goes' challenge over at The Doodle Garden Challenge Blog! it's great to have you join us for our very first challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card just love the digi stamp, reminds me of my younger days :) Thank you for joining us at Jo's FFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for join us at Copic Spain´s first challenge. Tomorrow will start a new challenge. Come back to know who is the random winner in a few days. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete