About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Our Story Tag


I made this tag for an upcoming tag exchange at Inky Fun Stampers Yahoo group.  The theme of the exchange is to create a tag using a book page in the design.  

I made most of my tag from my stash of pieces of dies previously cut. The lady is a rubber stamp from the collection of unmounted stamps.  I do not remember the maker of the stamp but I have had it in my collection for many years. The numbers are bottle cap inserts and I used a key for the center of my tag.  I also used brads and several colours of Distress inks.  It was fun putting my collage together. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a very creative week. 
I am entering this tag in the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
All Crafts Challenge -Anything But a Card
Crafting from  the Heart - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Love all the detail on your tag. Thanks for joining us at Crafting From the Heart. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag with very pretty elements on it. I love it Judy! Thank you so much for entering ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this time. Please join us again in the upcoming challenge soon. Happy creating :)
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete