About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, October 5, 2015

Not Just Cards October Challenge


Welcome back to another challenge from Not Just Cards.  Our monthly challenge is a "anything goes" challenge.  Lots of great sponsors and prizes for some lucky winners. 

My first project is a door hanger made with images from one of our sponsors Ikes Art. The image is called Patchimals.




My second project was a tri fold Christmas card using an image from Stitchy Bear called  Candy Cane Wishes and Gingerbread Hugs



Front of card


First fold


Inside


This was a fun set of images to colour, I used Copics, glitter, snow and some pretty Christmas papers. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a very creative day.  

Last month we had a Blog Hop 

My prizes to give away are from





and 


The prizes go to lucky Melanie

Please email me at yellowfawnlily@yahoo.ca 


2 comments:

  1. Eeeeeee - how AWESOME... that little hanger is just divine. :-D Thank you for using my images :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again wearing an official hat. :-) I really LUV your Christmas card - great design and awesome colouring :-D
    Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete