About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Fancy Fold Challenge


One of my favourite challenges is the Fancy Fold challenge and we have one this week at Come and Get It.  It is fun to try new folds and revise some of our old ones.  For this challenge I used a variation of the tent card using the round according fold die from Elizabeth Crafts for the card. It was nice to find another pattern for the die.  



I have used a digital stamp from Bugaboo, one of our sponsors this week for the card.  The image is called Birdie .  I think the image is so cute. 


I coloured my image with Copics  and a Wink of Stella then added some grass, pearl, flowers and a sentiment.  Thank you for stopping by and have creative day.  

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Always Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Always Anything Goes
Happy Little Stamper with Dies - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards  - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Anything with Wings
Scrappers Delight - Anything Goes
Pencil  Case - Summer Colours
Catch a Bug - Flowers Galore

10 comments:

  1. I just love your coloring and darn I have this die also and have yet to use it as I am never thinking in Circle, but now you have inspired me.. ~ MaryAnn your fellow DT Sister over at Come and Get It

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bird is so cute! Love your coloring and pretty blooms. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Judy! It's a fabulous fold, and the little bird is so sweet.
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights! It's lovely to see a fellow Canadian join the challenge! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that fold looks tricky, love the duckie. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! And oh so fun with that tent fold. Love your color combo and this sweet image. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and such an unusual shaped card base.
    Thanks for linking up at HLS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card I love that fold! Very pretty flowers and the birdie is adorable! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug's Flowers Galore I hope to see you again! Good luck Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the folded card. Darling! Your flowers are so pretty with your darling image. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for playing along in our latest challenge at Catch the Bug Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendars, we hope to see you again soon!

    Love From Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete