About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Monday, June 13, 2016

Tag Your It



It is a tag challenge this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges. I have used an image from Sherri Baldy's My Bestie's images.  I love her cute stamps.  Check out her images here.   



I coloured my image with Copics and Wink of Stella. I layered my image on to two designer Christmas papers, add snow make out of Styrofoam I graded with a cheese grader for the fallen snow and used Chunky White Deep Impression embossing enamel for the falling snow. I added some silver glitter to some plastic snowflakes from my stash to the tag along with a sentiment and ribbon.

I hope you will join us this week at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges. Remember to pop over to our challenge blog to see the inspiring cards of that the design team has create for you. Thank you for stopping by and have a creative day.  

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation Judy, such a great colour palette and love the techniques used, hugs DT Sis xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Judy beautiful colour's and fab design
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tag Judy. Love the shape of it and the colours too. Your colouring is awesome as well.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tag Judy. Love the shape of it and the colours too. Your colouring is awesome as well.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT teamie

    ReplyDelete