About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Altered TV Remote Stand



 Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New year. 

This is my first project for 2018 for Altered Eclectics, an altered TV remote box.  I used finding from my stash that included gems, brooches, lace and beads.  I also used several different inks and paints to give my project some colour.

Here are some closer looks.





Thank you for stopping by and have a creative month.  Remember to stop by the Altered Eclectic blog to see the inspiring projects of our talented design team.   

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and a fabulous job making this into a nice organizational. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So rich and crafty! What a good way to use that item too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interactive tv will certainly give really valuable applications that improve the general customer experience of IPTV get the best iptv. Interactive solutions have to be viewed as part of the general facilities of supplying tv - not simply a screw-on.

    ReplyDelete