About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Dancing Lady



This card I made for my this month's inspirational post of LeAnn's World 101 on Facebook.  I just love the image I choose out of LeAnn's fabulous collection of digital stamps. The image is called Belling Dancing Bella.  You can find LeAnn's Shop here.




I gave my card a Moroccan theme using some papers I had in my digital stash.   I cut out my image using my ScanNCut, coloured her with my copics, added a ribbon and some stars to complete the card.  She looks like she is just dancing to the music. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.  Remember to check out our facebook page and our challenge blog. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - Music
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Cute Cards Thursday- Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Creates and Makes - Anything Goes



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic coloring on that darling image, Judy! Love your background. Thanks so much for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafting with an Attitude this month and good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Judy. I too have that paper and love it - it's what I call a happy paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete