About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Friday, December 7, 2018

Peace on Earth


Welcome back to another great challenge at Creative Artiste this month.  Paperbebe is hosting this challenge. Paperbebe has a great collection of rubber stamps, mixed media stencils, MDF substrates,  digital images and much more.  Be sure to check them out. 


I have used one of Paperbebe's digital images for my Christmas canvas called MayLeeDee Frosty Fairy.

I used a combination of glitter and acrylic paints, copics, pencil crayons, MDF Christmas sentiment, gems, designer paper and Wink of Stella to complete my project. 

We are holding a
***Design Team call***
We are looking for a few new members to start in February 2019 who:

-Can commit to one mixed media project a month for a minimum term of 12 months.
-Have their own current blog.
-Will comment on a regular basis throughout the month on challenge entries.
If you are interested please email us using the Contact Us form at the top of the left sidebar with your blog and contact details. 
The DT call will remain open until January 5th 2019.


Thank you for stopping by and have a creative Christmas holidays.  

1 comment: