About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Add a Heart Challenge at Crafty Gals Corner

It  is time for another challenge at Crafty Gals Corner and this month's theme is "Add a Heart".  

Our sponsors for this challenge are


Our sponsors for this challenge are:

   
Colour of Love
Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images



Prize ~ 3 Digital Images


Stamper's Delights
Prize ~ 3 Single Digital Images


 I used a digi from the collection of beautiful images of  Polkadoodles called Engaged congratulations .

I made this engagement celebrations canvas for this challenge and I called it  "we are going to have a wedding". 


For my canvas I used many different hearts  and circles to the background of my canvas, some were cut out of designer paper and some cut out pattern paper I made.  I added an engagement ring and also a "Love" die cut. I coloured my image with Copics.  I also used a  Wink of Stella , white Poca Pen, Nuvo Crystal Drops, and Gel pens.  It was a fun project.


Closer looks




Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.  Remember to pop over to our challenge blog to be inspired  by our talented design team and visit our wonderful sponsor's web sites. 





1 comment: