About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Altered Mixed Media Vintage House

Time for another great challenge at Bleeding Art this month.  We're not only all mix media all of the time but anything goes all of the time!









Here are some more views of my altered house.




  I used a metal belt that I took apart to create my roof .  




I used a combination of paints, stamps, inks, die cuts, wooden findings  and a photo I purchased at a flea market. 





Time for you to show off your art creations.  Pop over to our challenge blog to be inspired by our talented design team.  Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.  

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely delightful tiny house... the metal belt used as the roof tiles is such a clever touch, and I adore the beaming baby photo! Really pretty springtime colours too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful make! All the details that you created look amazing, I love the little owl - perfect 😁. Wishing you a happy weekend! Stay safe and healthy! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete