About Me

My photo
Okanagan, BC, Canada
Welcome to my crafting blog. After retirement, my husband and I moved to a beautiful location in the Okanagan area of British Columbia. I love all paper crafts including mixed media, journaling and cards. I also dabble in papermaking, photography, fibre art, and altered books. I am an active member of several card and mixed media groups and on the design team of several challenge blog. I love the world of blogging, it has opened many doors for me. My favourite quote is by Maya Angelou. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” I hope you join me in my search for my creative side. Thanks for stopping by!

Followers

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Loving Heart Dreamer

Time for another great challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door

This is the card I made for this challenge.



The image I used is called Loving Heart Dreamer

Our generous Sponsor this week is

The Colour of Love



 The prize this week is 3 images from their store

Other views of the card. 




For my card I used a side step card pattern, Copic markers, pencil crayons, gel pen, and silver flowers, some die cuts,  Tim Holtz foil paper, and a Wink of Stella. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a creative week.  Remember to pop over to 
our challenge blog to be inspired by our talented design team.

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes 
The Corrosive Challenges - Anything Goes
Gem of a Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely colouring. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card with pretty image x Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!!! thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely project! It is challenging to make step cards interesting and still keep them simple. You did it! Thanks for a fabulous submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete